Thread: Here she is!
View Single Post

Jay - That Intercooler is made by Andial and is often referred to as the Garrettson-Andial intercooler....here are a few pics installed in other 930s:

This intercooler is a decent upgrade over the stock piece factory unit, which is simply rubbish (understatement).

Some other thoughts...the engine tin does not need to be cut or trimmed to fit any K27 turbo, your mechanic is incorrect...all you need to do is loosen the compressor housing bolts spin the housing a few degrees to make everything line-up nicely. I have done this at home many times.

Here is my K27-7200 side by side with my old stock 3LDZ (right), I am confirming that is actually an upgraded turbo it is a K27-7006 (look at the 4 last numbers on the bottom of your tag), this also is a decent upgrade over the stock 3LDZ barge anchor.

So your car has some nice upgrades, as you are in emissions free country, do away with the cat converter, slap on some B&B headers and muffler and your car will be drasticaly transformed!! Guaranteed!!!

Hope that helps!

Hope we can meet-up some time soon!
Probably Spring!
Yasin

Last edited by slow&rusty; 12-01-2007 at 04:45 PM..
Old 12-01-2007, 04:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)