View Single Post

l have B&B`s right on my 3.2 turbo conversion but l started with GHL`s. The GHL does not deliver on performance, it is the poorest flowing system out there and a collector like they came up with has no business being on a "performance" exhaust. l had quality issues also with the GHL but they did take care of it eventually (7 weeks of waiting). The SSI system that the guys here are doing seems to be the best choice out there by far,they have nailed it with that set-up. There are many advantages to it over the other big name/popular systems; equal length collectors
roper heat
roven flow characteristics and material quality
:ease of assembly/installation
:it`s trick
: legendary longevity
:OEM quality
l have no affiliation with the aforementioned SSI conversion creators but l call it like l see and to me it`s a clear weiner . The B&B is okay,good quality and fit with no issues so far,performance is excellent with huge flow gain and nice sound. Porsche turbos are essentially race cars and as such their exhaust systems are consumables that need periodic replacement/repair. SSI anyone?
Old 12-02-2007, 11:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)