View Single Post

Ok...Ok......It's a pity to have to justify the depth of the welds....the part shown, who seemed to be only "50%" welded is only a "second coat" , a ring of stainless steel designed to increase the resistance in that "curve"...OK.....for the other welds, as you saw on picture upper, they are much more "bigger and depth" than normal ones...and all in stainless steel....more, the exhaust is not only screwed to the turbo, there's a stainless steel necklet around the main part of the exhaust, screwed to the engine block.....

So guy,...Mister "e p slick", there's probably another way to formulate your question about the quality of the welds.....and please, be a "Man"...don't try to go through "stupid safety excuses".... you probably don't know to read...It was written ".........and the reason why the welds are "big" is only because I wanted to be sure that they will be enough strong and reliable....".........

May be your tongue's running faster than your brain........

Rarly 8....I understand what you mean...and thought to it...so, the diameter of all the pipes is the diameter of the turbo outlet....I hope I will loss not too may Hp......I'll let you know....and hear....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207116408000968&set=gm.1723624077 855805&type=3&theater

Last edited by 935TURBO; 12-03-2007 at 02:59 PM..
Old 12-03-2007, 02:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #28 (permalink)