View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by e p slick View Post
OK Froggy, I will show you how an American would do the job - not some half-assed surrender monkey Frenchie. Get a grip clown as I am sure no one on European roads want your junk falling off and ripping up their Bridgestones (No Michelins - for quitters only ). We have a saying over on the proper side of the pond "You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" I suggest you have not even come close to the sow's ear stage yet. All things considered, Clouseau, I decree you only deserve a Peugeot or farm truck at your level of competence. EPS the American
Ah...yeah.....sorry....I didn't understand who you are......really....and didn't think that your problem wasn't the welds or anything else concerning Porsche.....and probably help me to understand a lot of things in that world.....

Of course, you're the "ONLY ONE".....and that's enough for the ROW..........sorry...I can't come down as much to join you in such a game wich won't help things to go ahead.....

I'm very desapointed about that...I never saw on this forum a such behaviour....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207116408000968&set=gm.1723624077 855805&type=3&theater
Old 12-03-2007, 03:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #33 (permalink)