View Single Post

Garage
California Speedway Dec 1 2007

Fella's

Took the turbo to Speed Ventures Track day at California Speedway last weekend. Had a great time and have determined the ol' girl has more class than me. I couldn't drive it as fast as I would like because I have this overwhelming feeling that this bit_ch could kill me. She handles great, stops on a dime and can keep up with a GT3, shoot and burp fire out of Brian's Zork like dragon.

Where I am going with this is..I need driving lessons. I get my arse kicked in the turns. (Doesn't help all my life I have been told not to let the rear end get away in a turn)

I ran against Ferrari's, ZO6's, and everything that showed up and could keep up with the best until the turns. The K27HFS performed great with power to red line. Reviewing the video I realized I had exceeded the red line a few times and the engine just screamed and pulled hard.

Brian, your Zork is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship and exceeded my expectations. BTW..Zorks are awesome and not really that loud. It isn't much louder than my Fab Speed exhaust.

One last thing to share..I rigged up a scoop for my IC to try and ram some air through it. It actually helped quite a bit. IC temperatures are lower than normal and I have decided that I may keep it on..

Old 12-06-2007, 05:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)