View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
I fear the uninformed public reactionary's more than the government bureaucrats. We have more control over the bureaucrats than the fringe groups, Left and Right. It's the PETA's, the Green militants, the fringe groups that go over the top in terms of dictating their beliefs on the public. Destroying property that does not meet their approval at worst, disseminating misinformation at best.
As this carbon usage plan heats up, you are going to see reactionary's react in demanding vintage cars being removed from the public thoroughfares. Carbon footprints will be the mantra for old and new cars, alike. Face it, car enthusiasts are a minority and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 12-14-2007, 06:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)