Thread: Which shifter?
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by equality72521 View Post
So it's 50-50 right now between Wevo and Hargett. Has anyone used both and can comment on the operation of both? Is one better than the other? Forgiving the fact that the Wevo isn't near the wheel.
I have used both in my own car. The wevo is a nice piece I loved it, thought it was the best money I had spent on my car (and I have spent $$$$$$$$). But, the shifter is still not in an optimal position.

Then I put the hargett in, and I like it better than the wevo. The shifter position is perfect for me. The throws short and the wieghting of the shift is great. The look is not for everyone, my car is purpose built for DE/track with the odd street run thrown in, so it looks right in my car. If I had a car that was a street car, I am not sure I would use it.

The hargett does seem to transmit a little more noise into the car as well, but my car is noisey so.....

Cheers
Old 12-14-2007, 08:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)