View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonE View Post
Most of us EFI guys have hundreds, if not thousands of dollars into our .bin (or run) files, so it's mighty tough for us to part with the file. Personally speaking, I'm OK with giving advice on parts of the file, but I won't send an entire file - it was just too much work/cost. Ask a specific question though and let's see if we can help.

WoW!!!
I was totally ambushed by your response. I am speechless that you think there is some sort of competition here. The idea of a forum is so that EVERYBODY does not have to do the SAME expenditures by making the SAME mistakes that others have made. The whole Idea of an Internet Forum is ContraLateral to your attitude and way of thinking.

The idea of a forum is a shared altruistic resource of information. I participate in lots of forums in many different disciplines and share what knowledge I have to help others advance their agenda more efficiently from my knowledge sharing, it makes me feel like I contribute. Usually because I have benefited from that Forum in the Past from the Altruistic distribution of knowledge from the Forum's members.

Don, I guess you think I am going to take your BIN file and tweak it and make more HP and TQ than you have with it. Then I will use it to somehow embarrass you or something, or profit from it. Don, do you want me to offer you Money for your BIN file??

I Totally don't get your response. I have never seen this in THIS forum.

If you don't mind, keep you FREAKIN' BIN FILE!! I don't want to take food out of your Kids mouths this close to Christmas.

Your response is absolutely irrational to me. Why are you here? Waiting for an opportunity to Gloat when someone Blows up an Engine? I've read your posts and somehow missed your idiocy until now. You know, another way to handle this would be to not post a reply at all. At least then you would not have exposed your selfish nature.

Who knows, maybe I don't get it. Maybe I asked some strange request that is Taboo and struck some strange nerve. If I did it was with total ignorance. I had no idea that I was asking your little sister to pull her pants down!

Les
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 12-14-2007, 03:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)