View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 125shifter View Post
Something else I can blame Pelican for .

I always loved the boxer engine, so I bought it when my 930 was down so I had something to go fast on. I think my car's faster now!
Mine's the last year of the classic boxer. I rode one like yours before, and it's considerably more civilized than mine is, yours is a lot smoother and the EFI is very nice.

I punched my motor out to 1100, bigger Intake and Exhaust valves. Little more compression, lightweight wrist pins. Satge 4 Flowed and CC'd heads, Dual plugged, balanced and blueprinted motor, Cam'd, high ratio Crane Forged AL rocker arms, 40mm Mikuni Flatslides and some more I probably forgot about.

When I wick my throttle, the bike pulls a wheelie and breaks the rear tire loose. Definitely a serious Old R-Bike. Need to do some fairing and Paint on it presently due to a crack in the fairing from a low speed drop.

Thanx for the info!

Les
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT

Last edited by les_garten; 12-15-2007 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: additions
Old 12-15-2007, 01:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)