View Single Post
Joe Bob Joe Bob is offline
Text me.828-230-0788
Joe Bob's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: Lafayette Colorado
Posts: 36,090

If you are talking about the crimped on brasslike fittings on the injector, they can be ground off with a bench grinder. Carefully, grind through the metal at the base an remove the casing. Oh yeah, remove the injector from the engine first....;^)

Re-install FI high pressure hose and securely clamp it.

BTW-When ordering a new oil temp sender, get the matching gauge with numbers. The old gauges are junk, you will never find a sender for the old gauge and the price difference is not much.

[This message has been edited by mikez (edited 08-22-1999).]
Old 08-22-1999, 07:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)