View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFairman View Post
I live in West Palm, and have a venetian blue '87 930.
I also have a '75 BMW R90S that is bored to 980cc, dual plugged, CC products lightened flywheel and high lift rockers, and Ti valve spring retainers.
It still has the origonal 38mm dellorto carbs with different mixture needles and main jets.
It also has a CC products cast upper triple clamp, braced swingarm, 40mm stainless dual exhausts with supertrap mufflers, telefix lower fork brace, progressive suspension front springs and koni's in the back.

Unfortunately it and a Honda 500 intercepter have been in storage for a while now and I havn't ridden them in years.

I was driving south on US 1 in Tequesta around the first week of november and sitting at the light at county line road and some one came by in the right lane and turned right onto county line rd.
The guy driving seemed enthusiastic about my 930 and I have wondered if it was someone that might be on this message board.
Hi,
Wasn't me. I had the Motor in my Beemer done by CC products. I just took off the 2:1 supertrap off of it and bought some Keihin's for it, haven't put them on yet.

Good stuff here.

Les
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 12-21-2007, 04:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)