View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by A930Rocket View Post
Wes, I hope your doing better than I did in 2007! I got laid off (1 of 200 laid off) after 17 1/2 years from a large privately owned homebuilder here in the southeast in Nov. I'm now starting a company with my brother to build custom homes (and some commercial stuff). Got to start somewhere!
Not sure which part of the Carolinas your in (I am thinking your down in the greater Charlotte area), but Raleigh is still booming. A lot of new housing development, permits being pulled are still up, and you cant find a new detached home under $500k within the city limits.

A lot of planned commercial developments are going up as well. I plan on dabbling in some of that field next year.

Its a great place to be, real estate wise, right now. Pretty sure we are still the #1 place to sell a home in North America (as per Forbes, a month or so back)
06 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon: Tow Vehicle
Old 12-26-2007, 09:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #59 (permalink)