View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

I think what my brother... the OP, is going to do is, buy whatever turbo, headers, muffler, I/C and whatever else he wants, run it, and then change it out right before the 2 year inspection... then after he passes, change it back. It is so stupid, but I would think that a car with Motec, Link, or any other high end EFI system would be better and cleaner burning thatn a 20 plus year old car running CIS, but because it is not OEM, Or the manufacter didnt spend millions of dollars to get a CARB sticker...its illegal to run in CA...

Seems to me like CA, the EPA, and any other gov agency that is involved need to pull their head out of their ASSHO!E

I am all for trying to mAke a better, cleaner environment to live in... but at what expense???
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 12-28-2007, 02:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)