View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911nut View Post
That's just gorgeous!
What do you estimate the output will be?
Thanks!!! I built it with a goal of 600 crank HP in mind.... but the final number is not the most important thing.. HP and TQ that is usable is more important to me... Hopefully with all of the mods/ parts/ etc that I have done to this motor, I will have gained more usable HP and TQ than I had before.. ( I was at the limit of the CIS system before I spun the rod bearings)...

but yes, the bragging rights would be nice... but not nessasary....

and a shamless plug for DonE... without his help.. I would be no where near where I am today..little lone have learned much more than what I knew before this happened.. THANKS!!!
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 12-30-2007, 06:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)