View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 930gt-40r View Post
Thats awsome!! HAHAHAHA

Les- If I had Tec3 I would send you the file but I have an ACCEL DFI. I could understand DONE's statement though. I had to grab my ankles pretty hard when I got my car tuned and for some people it is a tough pill to swallow.

Hi 930GT,
I'm mainly looking for advance curves. If I could see a screen capture of yours it wold be great. I don't see the difference between a bin file and supplying info about a bad vendor. A bin file cannot be used directly to avoid tuning. You must tune each motor individually. However, the bin file may show direction.

I've got 5 or 6 bin files. The advance curves are greatly different. That worries me, so I'm going to keep looking, trying to find a pattern.

In reference to sharing info, that's waht we are here for. If I have a severe problem with a vendor like 100 other people, and we all decide to keep quiet so you can make the same mistakes, is that a forum? The whole point of a forum is so that everyone does not keep going to someone like motorrmeister!!!

If everyone sat around and said, "It cost me a lot of money, and it will cost you the same", we wouldn't get anywhere.

I'm going to Joe Essa in Ft Lauderdale on Jan 2 for "Final Tuning" . It's going to cost a ton of money as I knew it would.

Here's the deal:

ANYONE WHO WANTS THE BIN FILE CAN HAVE IT, JUST ASK!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE.

And you can pull my sister's pants down if you want to, she's a slut anyhow!

I would like to see your advance curve though....

Les
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 12-30-2007, 08:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)