View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Some Jap Engines have had their issues as well, such as the Datsun 240, 260, 280Z's propensity to have head gasket failures at cylinder 3:4.

The Japanese are awesome at learning what you do well, copying your design, figuring out your weaknesses, and improving the design to compensate for those weaknesses. Look what they have done with Lexus, Nissan, and Toyota.

The problem, they haven't had a ton of original thought.

What have they not been able to copy? The feeling of driving a Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari, or Lamborghini. The sounds, the smell, and the feel.

Let me ask you this, are you thinking about buying a Subaru, a Mitsubishi, a Toyota?

The rest of that JAP crap is Interchangeable.

I just spent the better part of a day getting some custom Zork work done on my 930. While I was there, I noticed a Nissan Altima with a 4" ID SS Muffler sticking out the back. I'm going back next week, let me know if you are interested in it, and I'll hook you up!

If you don't know why you bought a Porsche, Quick, sell your car, you will only be unhappier from this point on. Toyota, Honda, Subaru, and Mitsubishi are beckoning and are starting to enter your sleep cycles.

When you figure all this out, call Jay Leno and tell him to get rid of those freakin' Dusenberg's too for the same reason!!

Les
I am shocked at how shallow your post is Les.
Oh well....everyone has an opinion regardless the degree of ridicule.

Yasin
Old 12-30-2007, 10:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)