View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by patkeefe View Post
I'm hitting this little flat spot wall at about 3500 RPM, and the RPM switch has a 4600 RPM module in it, so I am not sending any boost pressure to the WUR.
I'm still conceptually struggling with this. I can't see that the fuel head would be as massively non-linear as it appears to be - and yet your mixtures are good in N/A mode lower down, and the RPM solenoid should be stopping you getting any boost enrichment at all.

Given the symptoms, I'd try routing the vacuum line straight past the RPM solenoid and into the WUR and see a run to see if it's any different? I know it doesn't make sense, and yet...

In your position, I think I'd also be inclined to talk to IA, or shim the regulator in your SC fuel head to something approaching 930 specs 6.0-6.7 bar (88-98 PSI) and try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patkeefe View Post
On the 930 WUR, how are the boost/vacuum connections made? I have boost pressure on the horizontal tube, and the top, vertical tube is open to atmosphere on my WUR.
That sounds right (and looks like it agrees with the vacuum diagram), but I can't go outside and look at my car right now.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)