View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
New member intro - 930

Morning Gents-

I just replied to the "930 proud / sentimental" thread but figured I'd intro mesself separately as that thread's gotten nearly 200 replies deep!

I picked up my 930 back in Oct. and have been hanging out on Rennlist. Amazing folks there and see many familiar names from there here. More technical than social there it seems, which def. can be good but social's good too. Thought I'd finally join here with some clips of my Rennlist intro to save the re-type.

Car was originally from St. Louis and my buddy had it shipped out here for 5k miles of his use here for 2 years. Our other buddy (my "other brother") picked up a 997GT3RS and sold his 996GT3 to the 930 owner so I stepped in for the 930 and here I am. Here's some shots:

A true petrolhead, I'm constantly involved in various shenanigans and debauchery of all automotive sorts here in CT. I'm fortunate to be surrounded by some of *the* coolest fellow car freaks here in the Northeast, many of which own some pretty serious stuff. Fortunately for me they're generous with their keys so I've had some amazing opportunities in some amazing machines (Porsches and Ferraris and Cosworths and Maybachs - OH MY!). 996tt, 993C4S, 964C4, chipped GT2, GT3 for Lime Rock DE, GT3RS etc. etc.

Good times here in CT!

Aside from this, in the Audi world I started this thing here called "//SFest" 6 years ago and we always prominantly feature an impressive selection of Porsches. Met a weeks back with the owner of the orange '73 RSR clone here locally - what a *fantastic* car, I know it's been featured on Pelican much.

ANYwho... enough of rambling. I'm looking forward to getting to know yous here more and participating however I can. We tend to gather @ my place from time to time for some Belgians (beers not women) so stay tooned if interested.

Thanks for listening!

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 01-09-2008, 07:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)