View Single Post
resident samsquamch

Personally, I think this car is a beauty! I've seen it listed before. I love the color and his mods. And in fact it's located in my old stomping grounds, Sarasota, FL...where I grew up and my folks still live.

The headers look like B&Bs and not GHL...which is still a good thing. I love the G50 transmission conversion. I love the upgraded A/C components and the Simmons wheels. It has been repainted...this might put some people off - all depends on how thorough the repaint was/is. I think the seller gives a pretty fair and accurate description of the car. And I agree, if you were looking for a car to drive, this one is setup perfectly for it!!!

In short, if this car would have been available at the time I was shopping, this would have been the one for me...no questions. In addition, I think his price is fair; obviously being able to pass a PPI!
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 01-11-2008, 11:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)