View Single Post
Registered Abuser

Driving during the winter the warm weather folks don't know how good it is

I have been passing my car in it's heated garage on a daily basis since mid November. Yea it's on a battery tender yea I start it every 15- 20 days and roll the tires and re chock it so the e brake doesn't take a set. It's 12 F out side and the sport cups don't really shine on 1/2 inch of ice that covers the roads until late march. I am dieing here it needs to be driven!, heres the trade off May to November no cops yea there's some, where there should be. Big open roads no traffic with twistys and scenery to the highest level. I can not for the life of me see how you could own one of the these and not have the desire to drive it. It is like a playboy center fold model that needs to party. How could you own one and not drive it? how I am I going to make it to march?

It is a cruel World!
I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth - Steve McQueen
американский
Old 01-15-2008, 08:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)