View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie 77 930 View Post
Les,

No need to drop the engine. Get the car in the air (jack stands of course) and climb underneath. There's one bolt attaching the line to the engine near the cooler. If your engine is dirty underneath, then the job is a little messy, otherwise not too difficult.

Hi Steve.
Maybe it's not the scavenger line then. I assumed it was. I have a small oil line that is leaking at the oil tank. It is I believe the smallest line plumbed into the oil tank. It comes off the oil tank and starts running around the front of the motor towards the drivers side. I assumed that was the scavenger lind from the turbo scavenger pump.

Les
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 01-16-2008, 10:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)