View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 930gt-40r View Post
I got a 75 mm on mine from AccuFab. Mine is intended for a Rustang 5.0. I want to get my stock Tb bored out and put it back on my car as I believe that the throttle response is reduced from having so much area around the throttle blade. Ill keep you posted.

P.S do you know anyone that does bore out throttle bodies for not an arm and a leg?
Happy to read that thread....I'm interesting to for my futur engine using a 3.2 Carrera manifold with twin injectors...I saw the Mustang ones, but don't know exactly if that'll be easy to adapt on that manifold...?

" P.S do you know anyone that does bore out throttle bodies for not an arm and a leg? ".......

It's funny...here, we got the same expression...but cheaper, because we only say...." that'll cost me an arm "....but not a leg more........probably because of the EURO rate....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207116408000968&set=gm.1723624077 855805&type=3&theater
Old 01-17-2008, 01:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)