View Single Post

It's often a day by day basis whether to drive the cars or not. Living up here in NY winters can be rough on cars no doubt but it's the salt that kills, not snow. Luckily where I live 90% of the county trucks that plow, use dirt rather than salt and a little dirt never hurts as long as you wash it off in the end. You just have to be real careful and watchful for those loose patches if you're going to romp on it . Loose sand is unforgiving to traction and you're mental well being!

I personally love the winter drives more than anything. The cars run superb, roads are for the most part empty, and the cracked-open window fresh air while having a good back road drive is just something to experience. Tree's all bare bone make the scenery in most of norther NY into VT/NH just absolutely beautiful. Put a good set of proper winter tires on, top off the tank, and go for a drive. There's nothing quite like it to me

My last run in the 3.6 heading to the dyno in Lake Placid, early Oct. 18" snow tires aren't cheap

Last edited by BoxxerSix; 01-19-2008 at 09:12 PM..
Old 01-19-2008, 09:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)