View Single Post
Non User

Garage
I guess I need to stand up for the west coast guys. It was a beautiful day in the 70's here today, clear skies, the wind just blew out all the crap from the area and even though I just came home with my 2nd little girl (I think we're done, I guess I'll have to raise the girls to appreciate the 930's) I had to fire up the other little lady for a spin. It was a great excuse to run to the pet hospital and pick up the dogs food... luckily the vet is as the end of about a 5 mile stretch, including a long empty straight, and a few winding curves. I love it here in the winter, no salt, cool air, not much rain... everyday is good for my 10 mile blast for the consumables. Anyway, I love the snow, but I love only having a week or two out of the year that I don't drive the P-car, even if it's only for a few miles. Anyway attached is a pic of my 1st girl, already learning about the whale tail. Enjoy gents!

'76 Turbo Carrera #311 - Factory LSD, Sport Seats
'75 914 GT clone project
'74 914 track basket-case
Old 01-19-2008, 10:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)