View Single Post
Autodidactic user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danskeren View Post
Pelican diagrams works fine. If you check on the diagram on Pelican, you will see that the front blinkers are connected to the fuses 9 and 10, but the rear blinkers are connected to the other side of the fuse together with the source - and therefore not protected by theis fuse.

However it could looks as fuse 8 is connected to the blinker relay through the warning light switch and as such fuse 8 is protecting all blinkers ! But Im not sure yet.

Peter
Peter,

I think you are reading this wrong. The way I read the diagram, one of the two black and white wires on the left side of fuse 9 goes to part 49 on the left rear which is the left rear turn signal. (The other black and white wire on the left side of fuse 9 goes to the emergency flasher relay and the blinker/headlight flasher relay). The black and white wire on the right side of fuse 9 goes to part 49 on the front left which is the left front turn signal.

The green and black wire on the right side of fuse 10 goes to part 49 on the right front which is the right front turn signal. One of the two green and black wires on the left side of fuse 10 goes into a black and white wire and then to part 49 on the rear right which is the right rear turn signal. (The other green and black wire on the left side of fuse 10 goes to the emergency flasher relay and the blinker/headlight flasher relay).

I hope you are not more confused than when you started!

David

1973 911E Targa (MFI)
Old 01-20-2008, 03:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)