View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSiple View Post
Not to hijack, but Yasin, do you have a picture of the AN fitting at the intercooler for the WG line?
I actually have the fitting installed in the intake manifold not the intercooler. I am running a one-off 3/4 bay intercooler and so did my reference at the intake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onboost View Post
Yasin...

+1 on BSiple's comment..

I would also like to see that connection.. can you tell us also what sizes you used and were there any adapters or all metric thread?

Did you also do the line that runs around the back of the motor from the oil tank to the pump?

I'm currently in the process of cleaning up both pump lines as mentioned as well as lines to the waste gate. Going with braided stainless.

P-
Yes all my lines are braided. All my fittings are metric. Line size off the accumulator is -8, I cannot remember all the Earls Parts numbers, but if you need it, i will research and let you know. I have really good short term memory and when I do not need, boom..its purged and I forget stuff! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucittm View Post
Yasin,
Your engine is very pretty indeed! Mine is completely stock. I told my wife that I could fire up the torch and apply some silver solder and the pipe would be as good as new. Maybe she saw some of my previous work, but in any case she said "Hey, that looks like a critical part, you need a new one; here is the checkbook."

Yahoo!

Mark
Mark - My engine is "OK" I guess, I have cleaned it up as I have worked on it here and there. There are alot more detailed and aesthetically pleasing engines out there - for sure. If I have to remove a certain part, it gets cleaned, maybe polished or powder coated for example.

Regards - Yasin
Old 01-24-2008, 10:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)