View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow&rusty View Post
Yes all my lines are braided. All my fittings are metric. Line size off the accumulator is -8, I cannot remember all the Earls Parts numbers, but if you need it, i will research and let you know. I have really good short term memory and when I do not need, boom..its purged and I forget stuff! LOL

Mark - My engine is "OK" I guess, I have cleaned it up as I have worked on it here and there. There are alot more detailed and aesthetically pleasing engines out there - for sure. If I have to remove a certain part, it gets cleaned, maybe polished or powder coated for example.

Regards - Yasin
Yasin,

Yes I do need the sizes so if you get time to check into it I'd appreciate it. I'm in the process of cleaning-up the engine bay, replacing all the old hard & brittle hoses and lines. Have decided to use braided, and it always slows me down when I'm figuring out the size conversions or adapters and fittings! If I can pick someone else's brain that's great.. so thanks in advance!

This is one of those typical "while you're end there" deals.. the swap to braided lines and silicone replacements for some was planned.. but the powder coating, swap of IC and polishing of the unit, and general purdy-ing-up of everything is the extra... and probably the fault of you guys here on this board! So there...

Thanks,

Paul
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 01-24-2008, 11:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)