View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Senor Sand_Man...

Thanks so much for the linky's, hugely appreciated. Hmmmm... it's 12:00 "somewhere" - time for a four fingers / 2 cubes mwuahahahahaa 8-). Ah, I'll get to 'that' when I get home from der orifice.

Interesting data on the Rotella, too funny you used that exact stuff. I'll run it for the first change and note consumption. Whatever's in it now does consume a quart or so on my 40k car, so I won't have much of a barometer to compare it to.

Pardon my (perpetual) ignoramus... what's this Bradd Penn stuff of which you speak??? Never heard. Where you source?

I particularly note your selection rationale including the cost variable. Mine's an occassional commuter but not daily driver so I won't have a ton of changes fortunately. I really need to measure my drop pan and ensure she'll swallow the load heh heh. Nothing like a spitter, I say.

ANYwho... thanks again for the feedback - and not telling me to go f'n search.

Cheers...

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 01-25-2008, 07:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)