View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Smith View Post
I just assumed I'd have to fab some jack point extensions, weld them in and cut the holes in the rockers for the plugs.
it would not be advisable to add the jack point extensions to the box rockers. the extensions are still available from a few places but back in the 80's when every one was doing slant nose conversions they were installing these extensions and sometimes they would collapse and crush the box rockers. I have heard that even some of the factory ones have done this, but do not know that for a fact. thats why most of the after market box rockers do not have the jack hole in them. Also why I chose not to try to install them when I did mine.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 01-25-2008, 12:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)