Thread: New type of BOV
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nreed View Post
Thanks Adam...I'm glad you are getting good results. It looks very good to me and I think I'll buy one.
You won't be disappointed. For the price(I ordered this one on the Evo for $187 through my connection) it can't be beat. Like I said the only issue you may run into is just space if you try to fit it in the stock location. The kit comes with a stainless steel weld on flange to weld to a 2.25" charge pipe, and it also comes with the recirculatory fitting that mounts in the dump end, which allows you to connect a hose to route the discharge back to the intake. They do offer other other flanges including an aluminum weld on flange. All seem to run around an additional $20-25 pending where you buy it.

IMO until something better comes out this will be the valve I buy for my own cars, and recommend to all my customers I'm impressed by the 8 page patent and have been working directly with the company owner(Peter) in this unorthodox Evo system here I'm developing.

Just FYI, the valve measures roughly 3" in diameter and is about 6.5-7" long with the recirc fitting attached.

Last edited by BoxxerSix; 01-25-2008 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: added sizes
Old 01-25-2008, 08:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)