Thread: New type of BOV
View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxxerSix View Post
Be irrogant/skeptic then because you don't know the car(this is NOT a Porsche BTW), don't know the tune, the situation, and obviously don't know about the scenario that started this whole ordeal. However it's pretty damn easy to make assumptions based on past information when you haven't been the one working the last six months, spending countless hours on the phone and internet with numerous companies trying to diagnose and eliminate a common problem with these cars and work up a solid solution. Let's not forget the thousands spent on both my end and the customers end working this out. If it didn't work I wouldn't be doing it but all the mapping, tuning, and relative dyno information prove otherwise and you know what...the problem is gone as well and the car runs better than it ever has. It's definitely unorthodox, but doesn't mean it doesn't work efficiently.

So please, have a little more faith in a fellow Pelican member. It's why we are here anyway...to collaborate and discuss different ways of producing power, tuning, different setups, helping each other out, etc....even if they're not always P-car related. I admit that I too have been skeptic on topics in the past but just sit in and ride it out to the end to see if anything actually becomes of it rather than shoot the ideas of soemone right to the ground based on what "I" know or have heard.

Regards,
Hi Adam,
Maybe I missed it, but could you describe the problem and how you solved it exactly? Where do you plave a BOV where it can do both functions?

Les
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 01-28-2008, 08:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)