View Single Post

Still thinking about the 930.

Thanks for all the input. If I purchase the 87 930 it will be the second one I have owned. I had a 88 that had a K27, B&B exhaust, upgraded cams (SC I think) and crank fire ignition. Wish I had not sold it now, had some personal reasons to sell. The one I am looking at is Carmine red (different than guards red, nice color, but different? Tan and black interior. 55k with top end rebuild @46k. K27 turbo only mod on car. I will be street driving 80%, tracking 20%. This forum is great for mod ideas. EFI would be down the road a bit. As the car is not a special version, would like to lighten it up a bunch with RSR bumpers.

I have had modified 914-6's (love the sound of the high revving 2.7's - HP nothing like you guys have though), and am undecided on what to buy. 914-6, early 911 RS clone, 930, or Cayman S (I know how most of you all feel about the Cayman). I like the speed of the 930 so I am leaning that way. Thanks for all of your help.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)