View Single Post

Perhaps I should clarify commuting. If I go ahead with the 930 I will consider it a hobby car, I also own a '77 Bronco that I have built from the ground up that is reliable but will not be a very friendly commuter. I would like a pick up a cheap Honda beater to drive on bad weather days or if I need to park a car at the airport. My fiancee also has sensible car we can use on trips. At best I could see the 930 being driven 3 times a week.

The ability to adjust the 911 suspension is one thing that attracts me to them. Is lowering\raising the car as easy as re indexing the torsion bars? Also the trailing arm rear end seems to allow for lots of downtravel, my driveway causes issues with wide, stiff cars. A friends 350-Z couldn't make it up because the inside rear wheel would lift and lose traction. Unfortunately the only way to test it is to bring a 930 home.

I suppose I could pour a little more concrete at the bottom of my driveway to ease that transition a little, or put a Zork tube on for more exhaust clearance!

Last edited by willtel; 02-04-2008 at 12:22 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 02-04-2008, 12:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)