View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 930gt-40r View Post
I dont know much about the Andial unit, I just remember a friend of mine ran one and not too much time cylinders 3 and 4 were smoked. I belive that this is because the intake manifold is not 100% equal in how it distributes air and 1,2,5,and 6 got the majority of the fuel while 3 and 4 got starved.
It could have been someone elses enrichment sys. but I think it was an andial 7th injector setup
The Andial system does not squirt fuel into the intake - it is NOT a 7th injector system in the 'typical' sence where fuel is metered into the intake (the 930 is a dry intake so this is basically a bad idea - shooting fuel into the 930 intake). The Andial system uses an injector as a frequency valve to IMPEDE the fuel flow BACK to the tank, not squirt more fuel into the motor. The WUR uses manifold pressure to impede fuel return (and an adjustable WUR can thereby be adjusted to impede the 'correct' amount of fuel and thereby raise the amout of fuel DELIVERED to the motor), and the Andial system uses electricity and a variable control to do the same thing.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)