Thread: DE Question
View Single Post

Roebling is fine for beginners and advanced drivers. In green, you're going to start out slowly at whatever track you choose. You will have plenty of time to advance. Don't worry too much about getting into groups above the one you are in. Take your time and learn as much as you can while you have instructors at your disposal. Even experts get people to ride along with them for a different perspective on their driving habits.

If you get an instructor that is annoying, just try to filter out the bad crap and focus on the information that helps you get better.

Ask lots of questions after each run and talk your way through the runs while they happen (it helps if your instructor has a com setup so you don't have to yell at each other). I find it helps me improve too. If I thought I late apexed, it's nice to hear the instructor agree, so I say out loud "late apexed that one" and you'll hear back whether or not you were right.

Go and talk to others in your group and see what their instructors are telling them too- you might get a different point of view.

Just soak it all in and enjoy it. Once you get out there for a couple of runs, it's not intimidating at all- it's just fun.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)