Thread: DE Question
View Single Post

I know I am going against the current with this... but I say take the 930, iF it is the car you want to drive... do not be scaed to drive it.. few people take them to the track and learn to drive them the correct way .. which is why most people are scared of them..930's are GREAT track machines... just because you have a 930.. doesn't mean you have to drive like a goof and wreck it.. drive slow.. learn the line, and then slowly work on technique and other aspects of being a better driver... trust me there is MUCH to learn before you start to try posting fast laps.....START SLOW... LEARN.. AND AS YOU LEARN YOU WILL NATURALLY GET FASTER WITHOUT TRYING TO GO FASTER.. but hey .. everyone has an opinion.. and well.. we al know what they say about that.

Just go, have fun.. and be smart! and you'll be fine and leave the weekend wanting to go back ASAP! I will say though.. leave the Auto Cross driving style at home.. if you snap a steering at the track and throttle jockey the car like it's done at an auto cross... you'll regret it VERY FAST!... smooth inputs is best.. it you do it right.. you look like you are driving slow... but you'll be scooting along just fine! I thikn you should try to have an incar video as well it's good to review and learn from....
Old 02-05-2008, 06:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)