View Single Post

Garage
Hi All,

Thanks for the replies, I am in Singapore, and as someone mentioned the tax on that car is killing!!

I am useless with DIY and met my wrench this morning (he used to take care of my SC), he took it for a long drive, noticed a small amount of black smoke, and what he suspects is that the car is starved of fuel, might be a failure in one of the pumps. It is going in on Wednesday for a full service and to check what the problem is.

For those interested, the colour is a Renault colour, is commonly called a "Renault Megan" yellow. The wheels are made by a Japanese company called Works, they make pretty high end wheels and these in particular are made for Porsches and are very light.

Other than that the engine is stock, it has an uprated cooler in the front spoiler and a ghl exhaust. The flatnose conversion was by a company called Zeemax from the UK. Interior, it has the old school recaro, whole interior is in bright Yellow. was not too fond of it, but is growing on me.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to see any more pics.

Thanks
MB - 07 ML350
Old 02-09-2008, 09:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)