View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by voitureltd View Post
I bid on this car only to find out after auction close he was originally looking for 120k. The Ebay bid was only 1/3 that. I know of comparable cars getting more than this result but never heard of a street Kremer or DP getting $120K. Anyone hear of other verifiable results?
Well like my wife the Realtor always reminds me, to find it's worth place it on the market. It's worth what someone will pay for it. I suspect he will sit on it for awhile
Say what you want about eBay, most bidders are not out there looking for a deal. Instead they are looking for: 1) available and 2) rare. Right now there is a very large international following bidding on Porsches (and light aircraft). Many have the exchange rate in their favor.
$45K sounds about right for a modded 930 with dated exotic body styling. Not even that much HP compared with what many of you are driving around with. I think you were in the ballpark and this one is going to end up in an estate sale. Sold off by the kids for a big loss............just as most current Barrett Jackson muscle cars will be.

Last edited by copbait73; 02-14-2008 at 01:28 PM..
Old 02-14-2008, 08:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)