View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-man930 View Post
wow I just wanted to share being the first guy to volunteer my gauge as the mule and my thread has gone gonzo! We have talk of castration, martial arts, and sniper rifles...

DANG!

RarlyL8 : I did not find "One nut away from a eunuch" humorous and I am the typical 930 wrench-it-yourself... I just so happen to be all about the best quality stuff. I think Dave's in tach gauge is better than anything other sort of wideband display. I already had a brand new NGK AFX wideband setup I bought while back and instalntly decided to scrap it in favor of this option. Being able to add so many valuable data inputs and outputs from the motor is exactly what I was looking for when I researched over 12 different wideband setups, ultimately deciding that they all were all the same thing so i went with the cheapest quality setup. Now that I have the OLCD I'm freaking stoked. FActory Porsche appearence with ultimate customability... who the hell doesn't love more and better? Heck, I remember complimenting your exhaust systems and giving you feedback and input on how to make it better rather than stating "sure looks alot like the muffler and dump pipe setup I recently made and posted on Pelican..." or calling you a castrated man... wtf?
E-Man,
That's what happens when you're not here to ride herd on your thread. Ya end up with strays, rusltlers, and a pack of snarlin' wolves!!

How much did you spend on your 1st AFR setup?

You can sell that one and offset the cost of the OLED Gauge.

Les
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 02-14-2008, 04:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)