View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow&rusty View Post
E-Man, thank you saying that. I am shocked at the turn on this thread and disappointed by some of you on this, especially seeing that I have personally helped many of you on here.

SandMan \Jeff thanks for the humor - needed for sure

I am in full support of C2efforts and will be the next in line. Kudos to you and its a shame that this thread has turned into a level of puerility.

Yasin
Somebody is always shocked about something ehhh?

Puritans, Pilgrims, and women and children, please line up on the right! Ohhh, and unwad your Panties for the Voyage!! We gotta have some modicum of decorum here!!!

Rarly was making a joke, sheesh!!

By the way, $650 for a gauge IS a chunk of change. That was his observation. I want the gauge, it's a deal to me for what it does, and I thought his Joke was funny anyhow.

Les
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 02-14-2008, 09:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)