View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
I wish I had some ideas for you, John! I hate to think of you having to drop the engine again. I'm sure by now you are a master at adjusting that clutch cable, but do you wedge a block of wood between the floor board and the back of the clutch pedal whenever you work on the cable? I have found that it helps keep the pedal in an outward position (away from the floor) whenever I loosen the cable to begin the adjustment. Just a thought. Of course I guess if it was out of adjustment, you'd have trouble shifting when it was cold too?!?!

Well the good thing about dropping the engine now is, I have done it so many time's it only takes a couple of hours (the SSI setup is well worth it). I also need to adjust the valves, fabricate piping for passenger side heat, and I have a small oil leak from the breather cover rubber hose.

How is your exhaust coming along? we will have to meet up once we both get them 100% and back on the road.
06 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon: Tow Vehicle
Old 02-19-2008, 07:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)