View Single Post
HoyaBear

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to hoyabear
How much is this 930 Worth?

Hey guys,

I am new here and looking into getting a 930 very soon. The one I am looking at is an 88 model (silver/grey) in what seems to be excellent mechanical condition. It has a very extensive set of service records, it has all of the required maintenence completed, and is a one owner car with 82K. It drives very well and seems to be super-tight. All the elecrical stuff works fine and the AC blows cold. It is bone-stock except for the wheels (chromed turbo-twists which I am not too fond of). The only issue is that it is not the cleanest car I have seen (I think that a thorough detailing job will bring the interior to 95% like new though), and it has some paint imperfections, namely an 8 in by 20 in section on the front fender that was wet-sanded but never buffed back out. There are no dings and I couldn't find any obvious rust.

The dirty interior/paint/wheels are not really a big issue for me as I think that it shouldn't cost more than $2K to get all of that where I would want it to be. I don't have any pics or else I would post them, but with the info I have given here, what do you guys think this car is worth? I think that $24K is a fair offer to put forward...am I thinking too high, too low, or in the right range? Thanks in advance, Jon
Old 02-20-2008, 12:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)