View Single Post
is this thing on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VINMAN View Post
NW NJ is the most beautiful part of the state. It's like being in another world.
yes it sure is..and they are doing more enforcement..i saw 13 troopers this morning between rt 15 and rt 287..and that is only a 7 mile stretch! 5 sitting in a group at 2 spots and 3 on the ramp at 287..
it is ok, i don't speed too bad (I go in the flow of traffic) and generally chill out listening to my ipod, it is my comfort time where i get to relax and listen to my tunes so an extra 10 minutes is cool

The way that the corzine administration has gone about this "toll increase" is a smoke screen to what they really want top do..raise the gas tax. they make the toll scenario so bad that people will just agree to take the "lessor" of the taxes and agree willingly to the gas tax...plainly obvious that was the plan to anyone who looks at it really.
you guys are right they must hate 101.5..but not as much as when Cartyon was there..he was viscious to them.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)