View Single Post

Garage
Maluminse : Ultimate Strap On

Here is one of 3 V8s I have built in past - if you are going to go freak this is a fun project. Works pretty well but will always be shuned by Porsche cats. This last one I built 4 years ago and was "just for fun". A fellow in Malaysia made me an offer I couldn't refuse so I shipped it off. I have had three 930s and numerous 911s over the years (Have my best ever 930 now - 1979) and think the V8 conversion makes for an equally if not better performing hot rod. Some V8 914s are quite awesome. Blinding acceleration and sprint-car like driving characteristics. But, they are no longer Porsche. Sorta' like the ultimate strap on. Anyhow, I have been called some pretty evil and nasty names on this fourm and can guarantee if you were ever to go the conversion route you too will be the red haired step child. EPS - Tucson
AMG V8 SL55 Mercedes, 993 C2, 86' Carrera 3.6 hot rod, Purple 1998 993 that didn't make the cut, 3 very old 930s, A/Fuel Dragster CH3NO2 (R.I.P.), Blown Alcohol TAD, AA/AA, 360 Maxim wingless, Cummins Turbo Diesel. Amateur Welder, Painter and sculptor sort of. -

Last edited by e p slick; 02-23-2008 at 07:13 AM..
Old 02-23-2008, 07:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)