View Single Post

Hey Brian

I know a little from where I speak on the SS braided hose thing, since over the last month or so I replaced your "C" hose, the big steel return line that goes on the bottom of the crankcase (I think you were talking about this one regarding your exhaust being in the way), the one that goes to the turbo oil accumulator, and the b**ch of all oil lines that I talked to you about in my last post. I got all my lines at American Hose & Fittings here in Tucson, AZ. I don't know if this is a national company, or not, but I'm sure there is a company in your area that sells/specializes in hoses if you live somewhere at least as big as Tucson. On all the oil lines except the big steel return line, they used all the stock fitting ends from the factory hoses and just brazed those ends onto their hard ends that they fabricated to the SS braided lines. On the big one, they fabricated it from their own fittings. They look great and will last forever. The four hoses cost me a total of about $250 (for all four). If you need anything further just e-mail me at icemann427@msn.com. Cheers.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)