View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to Chuck Jones
I throw in with Cl8ton and Voit...drive it. I have a standing offer to loan out my factory cat and muffler in the event you require one for the emissions test. You don't indicate where in CA you live, but I'm in the Sacramento area. I bought the original parts for just the occasions you are facing after mine flunked becasue the smog guys knew what to look for. Also be aware that whereas some of the guys may have gotten thru without a cat or with non CARB exempt mods....some of the smog shops know what to look for. If you have the skids greased with a "friendly"...all the better. If you need a muffler and cat, please feel free to contact me. After all, this is what the forum is all about....helping fellow aficianados!.

Also...if it were up to me, I'd just have to drive it back....such a wonderful looking machine with all those mods....that would be a drive of a lifetime made even more enjoyable by the fact it's brand new to you and begs to be driven. You have the rest of your life to have it become less exciting....but right , now you're at the apex of ownership....brand new flagship calling for the captain to come aboard. Drive it home! Rock chips can be painted over, but the excitement of ownership will never be stronger.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)