View Single Post
Registered

Hi Brian,

Yes, just take the hose(s) to that shop and they will take your ends and make you a new hose. As far as the bigger hoses (A & B) they will most probably provide you with the new end pieces, too. Regarding my A, I just got rid of the hard steel lines on the way to the crankcase and had them make me a full run out of braided line. If you upgrade to a header system in lieu of the factory exhaust, you will have to do this, anyway. So if you are thinking about putting headers on, make the whole run in braid. Both C & A run along the top of the motor (approximately where the engine meets the tranny) to their respective places.

While you could probably use those new red and blue end fittings, I like using the existing oil line ends for a couple of reasons. First, I like the way the existing ends make the braid appear factory. Second, I don't want the "colored" ends to make it appear aftermarket. And third, I know the factory ends will match up perfectly.

Geoff
Old 02-26-2008, 05:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #39 (permalink)