View Single Post
Wo ist die Rennstrecke?

Like the oil discussion, we'll never know. If KN had a 25% failure rate, they would have been sued out of existence. That's a big number for such a successful company.

As for the south and the west being more abrasive, I didn't know anyone would do such a study much less pay attention to it. I guess cinders and sand used in the north for traction in the winter doesn't count. I guess it's a good thing P&C's are plentiful around here.

OK, whatever. I use a KN filter cause I have to - no one makes a paper element for my application - not that I would use one. I also have a foam cover for it too - because they work - or I should say it works for me.

A couple of weeks ago, I showed up at my voting precinct to vote in the primary. At the time, I was the only one in line until these 4 very polished, mature ladies walked in talking about voting for Obama. One said to the person behind the counter, "I guess we shouldn't be talking about who we're voting for". Another said, "well, he's got my vote". With that, the first lady turned back to the official and asked, "what ticket is Obama on?". I wish more people had the passion we have about oil and filters, but with the important things in life.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)