View Single Post

I did the new IC and new headers at the same time and all I can say is that the engine response is quicker and the on boost point rpm went down about three hundred. Some have described the change that I did as awsome. I did not get that reaction but I could feel the difference. I think the IC will be felt more in hot weather than in fall or winter. And even then it is not making more HP, only loosing less than a stock IC. I think that those of us who grew up in the muscle car era in the US will always compare those cars to any car that we will ever own. The 930 will never compare to the low end torque that we experienced then unless major mods are made. Enjoy the 930 for what it is, an exciting, rewarding awsome car to drive. Beautiful to look at and fun to tinker with. But beware that if the desire to convert it into a muscle car over takes you, it will cost you a fortune and make your car a one man Frankenstien to work on. I bought my car for about $26k and have put over $7k into it. If I had been a little smarter I would have joined this forum a year before I bought a 930 and used the knowledge that I have learned to buy a good car that someone else had spent his time and money on to update his car. Especially if the person was anal like most of us are about our cars.

Last edited by 911rudy; 02-26-2008 at 09:04 PM..
Old 02-26-2008, 09:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)