View Single Post
Adrenaline Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GO DAWG GO View Post
Chris,

I didn't mean to raise any blood pressure, but it appears you have had problems with Just a few other bikers. Actually this is the first time I have had a problem with bikes. Usually they go by and give me a rap of the throttle. (All in fun) This guy was an exception to any rule...Thats why I told all of you about it. Anyway- My Porsche brethren have a nice evening........

Bob
I'm not angry. I am a real level headed person. I have ridden motorcycles (and driven all types of cars and trucks) for a very long time (34+ years). I have a very long fuse.

Just to be clear, we all know that this kind of thing happens, even to the best of us, but I usually drive with blinders on and usually non-aggressive,,, albeit, somewhat spirited, but that is just the nature of the types of people that drive these cars.

It is just unnerving that someone could officially take a vehicle or them self (namely a foot) and try to alter your space or your property by assaulting you based off of the pure fact that THEY believe that you did something that warranted their own swift justice without properly giving chance for rebuttal or defense!

I have been on the two-wheeled end when someone tried to avenge swift justice on me for something I had no clue of and it immediately becomes a matter of life and death. Some people that take their vehicles and assault a rider are basically threatening the riders life. Usually; when a car battles against a motorcycle - the motorcycle WILL LOSE!

I ride the same way, non-aggressive and to myself, but with my defensive radar on full alert. And NEVER FLIP OTHERS OFF. It just ain't a good start to anything.

Be safe out there, guys. Glad you made a good choice to let him go, Bob.

The only good fight is only the one that doesn't happen.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)